Sir Elton John & Band will be hosting their international ”Wonderful Crazy Night Tour” for the first time at Klagenfurt Wörthersee Stadium on Saturday, 15 Juli 2017 at 20.00 o’clock. …
Robbie Williams has announced desirable details regarding his upcoming stadium tour 2017 during a press conference in London. He is going to do 29 shows in 18 countries! The British …
With the “FitnessRaum Wörthersee” Project, Sportpark Klagenfurt and the provincial capital of Klagenfurt make parts of the existing sport infrastructure available to all fitness fans.
- Use of locker rooms and showers in the “Service Point Sportpark” with a chip card and personalized access card for use and sales rebates.
- Covered parking in front of the “Service Point Sportpark”.
- Reserved track in the Leopold Wagner Arena every Monday from 17:00 – 19:30 o’clock; if desired under the training of a federally certified coach. Hours without a coach on Wednesdays from 06:00 – 10:00 o’clock and Friday’s from 13:00 – 15:00 o’clock.
- Partnership with Stadtwerke’s public baths, providing reduced season tickets for the indoor pool (Hallenbad Klagenfurt), public beaches, Fitness-Center Vithalia, sauna/passive regeneration starting at 45.00 Euro per month.
- Reserved swimming lane for season ticket holders at Hallenbad Klagenfurt (indoor pool), use of the swimming lane at Strandbad Klagenfurt with access at reduced prices.
- Extremely reduced time cards for swimming training at Hallenbad Klagenfurt with additional payment options for sauna use after the training.
- Exclusive offers* through our partners:
Radhaus.at – 15% off Giant Bikes and 20% off all Giro products
Intersport Pilz – 20% off running/bike shoes and -clothes
- Organized trainings, product testing and trips with coaches of our partner clubs HSV Triathlon Kärnten, Schwimm Aktiv Club, and Kärntner Spitzenathleten.
- Presentations and network events on current topics at Sportpark Klagenfurt, with our partner Olympiazentrum Kärnten amongst others.
Olympic Center Carinthia
Sportpark Klagenfurt opened its new Olympic Center Carinthia with a celebration on December 1, 2014. Together with other high-rank representatives of the province of Carinthia and the city of Klagenfurt, ÖOC president Dr. Karl Stoss and governor Dr. Peter Kaiser cut the red-white-red ribbon at exactly 18:45 o’clock that day.
The Olympic Center Carinthia is the fifth of its kind in Austria, following Vorarlberg, Tyrol, Salzburg, and Upper Austria.
The Olympic Center Carinthia team follows the “High Performance Unit“ approach and the goal to accompany and support athletes and their coaching team to reach their highest possible athletic success. Foremost important among the interdisciplinary cooperation of each specific area is the generation of larger scopes of action for the coaching and support teams of the athletes.
It is in the teams highest interest to be able to offer optimal framework conditions for contemporary and innovative athletic supervision and care, and to measure the success as well as individual development of athletes that are set by these important requirements.
The Olympic-High-Performance-Unit integrates diagnostic elements of sports medicine, sport science and psychology, nutritional science, and physical therapy. The multidisciplinary consultations with experts in each of these areas conclude the comprehensive diagnostic process.
Siebenhügelstraße 107, 9020 Klagenfurt
Mag. Arno Arthofer – Landessportdirektor
+43 664 805 361 617 1
Mag. Barbara Pirker-Praschnig, MAS
+43 664 620 255 2
+43 50 536 1617 2
Mon 08:00 – 16:00 o’clock
Tue-Fri 08:00 – 12:00 o’clock
or by appointment
Let yourself fall into the fascinating world of the Wörthersee stadium and experience it from the view of VIP guests and the soccer teams. Feel like a soccer player in the guest locker rooms, sit down on the coaches’ bench, and enjoy the view from the VIP Lounge and tour the security room of the local police department.
- Players’ locker rooms
- Press conference room
- Sideline of the soccer field with coach bench
- Different views from different stadium seating areas
- Radio studios and security room
- Sportpark arena with archery center and beach Arena
Duration: Please plan about 1 hour for our guided tour.
- Adults €8.00**
- Children aged 4-12 years, pupils and students up to the
age of 27 have to show identification** € 6.00
**Payment in cash to the tour guide
- Tours require the attendance of 4 persons or more
- Tours are organized by Sportpark Klagenfurt
- Groups can choose an alternative day
- Registration for tours can be made up to one day prior to the tour via telephone +43 463 537 5310 or via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Conferences & Receptions
Hold your meetings, seminars, workshops and press conferences in our seminar and conference rooms.
We offer eight seminar and conference rooms with very attractive locations as well as an excellent infrastructure and more than 500 covered parking spots.
The spacious rooms that are equipped with state-of-the-art technology and functional room arrangements represent the ideal requirements for your event in the Wörthersee Stadium.
Here you find all event and seminar rooms (incl. plans): Banquet brochure
Seminar Room Celtic Park
Seminar Room Wembley
Enjoy the view and the classic ambience from high above the soccer field in the most modern stadium of Austria, while indulging yourself with delicious food and noble delicacies.
The VIP-Lounge offers room for 600 guests and can be setup with room partitions to your liking and needs. Gala tables, dinner tables or any other arrangement – we are happy to design the VIP-Lounge according to your requests, so that you and your guests can feel comfortable.
We do not have a minimum number of guests for your events, allowing smaller companies to be able to enjoy the arena’s ambience as well.
Your Wedding Reception
Are you dreaming of a unique location that also provides full service for your wedding and your wedding reception? The Wörthersee stadium can be the ideal framework for your dream wedding.
Couples can be married in the Wörthersee stadium since January 2011. The VIP lounge overlooking the most beautiful stadium in Austria offers you and your guests a very memorable wedding day. The technology infrastructure of flat screens, beamer, big screen, sound system and stage lighting is a part of the Klagenfurt Sportpark overall service.
Our catering partner Kärnten Aktiv Catering will put together a wedding dinner according to your individual wishes. You and your guests can enjoy the catering, a great view of the stadium and the surrounding mountains until late at night.
• Wedding ceremonies can be scheduled for Friday afternoons and Saturday afternoons
• Costs for the wedding ceremony executed by the Municipality of the Provincial Capital Klagenfurt: approx. € 400.00
• Covered parking is available
Information, Tours and Registration:
Kerstin Lopar, MSc
Sportpark Klagenfurt GmbH
Südring 207. 9020 Klagenfurt am Wörthersee
Phone: 0463/537 5313
Petra Lagler, BA
Sportpark Klagenfurt GmbH
Südring 207. 9020 Klagenfurt am Wörthersee
Phone: 0463/537 5310
Billiard Sport Academy Jasmin Ouschan
The Billiard Sport Academy has been a part of the Sportpark Klagenfurt family since December of 2011 and provides the best training opportunities for Jasmin Ouschan (European Champion and World Champion, number one of the WPBA Pro Tour and number one of the Women’s World Ranking List in Billiard) in order for her to prepare for international competitions. The Billiard Sport Academy is located on Siebenhügelstraße 107A – 1st floor.
The Billiard Sport Academy is equipped with different types of billiard tables as well as a fitness area. The Academy serves as a training base for first class billiard in Austria, as well as for the Austrian youth and adult squad. Ouschan’s intention is to inspire people for “her“ sport by using the facility and, therefore, it is also available for Charity and Sport events. “We are planning to use the Academy for scientific purposes by inviting top players to analyze their moves in order to determine similarities and differences in the individual players’ behavior. This will also help us identify areas that can be developed, which is very similar to other sports. This has been a weak point in Austria,” says Jasmin Ouschan.
Take a virtual tour to enter the world of the Billiard Sport Academy Jasmin Ouschan. Visitors that take stadium tours can also briefly check out Jasmin Ouschan’s space, and might be able to peak over her shoulder during one of her training sessions.Read more
Kids Birthdays in the Beach Arena
Celebrate your kids’ birthday party in the beach arena!
For an unforgettable party we offer
- Personal party support with games and sport activities on the sand court
- Food and beverages in a decorated beach Lounge
For further information about the catering, cancellation terms and additional requests please go to the homepage www.play2gether.at or contact Daniel Rebernik at 0660/1249009.
*Parents are liable for their children. One supervisory adult from the hiring party must be present during the entire time of the event.Read more